Australia: Comparative Development and Commercialization of Medical Devices
Contact InformationSoren Peterson
Assistant Director, Study Abroad & Faculty-Led Pro
Communication Sciences and Disorders
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores - juniors - seniors
- A GPA of 2 is required.
- The student must also know English.
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Program Fees: $4,191.00 for the summer.
- 0 (Other Fee): $500.00 for the summer.
Program includes round-trip airfare from Omaha to Sydney. Placement at our university is not required to participate in this program. See https://usd-sa.terradotta.com/?go=flp for more information and application materials.