-- Campus Catalog --Registration PriorityClosed Programs
Independent studies, internships, study abroad are all closed. Upper-division courses are closed in: chemistry, economics, communication, and studio art. Please see our incoming student website for a more extensive, up-to-date listing. https://www.unh.edu/nse/incoming-studentsLimitations
Business and related courses (accounting, economics, marketing, finance) may be limited, and home school must be AACSB accredited. Biology, chemistry, elementary education, microbiology, music, physics, studio arts, and zoology are very limited. Please see our incoming student website for a more extensive, up-to-date listing. https://www.unh.edu/nse/incoming-studentsUnique Academic Programs
- Ecogastronomy - EcoGastronomy integrates UNH's strengths in sustainable agriculture, hospitality management, and nutrition. EcoGastronomy offers a unique academic program emphasizing the interdisciplinary, international, and experiential knowledge that connects all three fields.
OptionsUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Honors Access: Yes
- Animal Sciences
- Art History
- Biology/Life Science
- Botany/Plant Sciences
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Child Development
- Civil Engineering
- Classical Studies
- Communication Disorders
- Communication Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Earth Science
- East European Studies
- Electrical Engineering
- Equine Science
- Exercise Science
- Experimental Pathology
- Experimental Psychology
- Family Studies
- Health Services/Hospital Administration and Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Development
- International Relations
- Marine Biology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Music Education
- Natural Resources Conservation
- Ocean Engineering
- Physiological Psychology
- Political Science
- Public Health
- Recreation Management
- Social Work
- Soil Science
- Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Sustainable Resource Management
- Theater Arts/Drama/Acting
- Turfgrass Science
- Wildlife Biology
- Wildlife Management
- Women and Gender Studies
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 18
Figures are current as of 07/10/20.
Important Notes: ALL incoming NSE students are required to purchase our Student Health Benefit Plan (SHBP) health insurance unless the student can provide proof of qualifying plan. ALL international students must purchase SHBP health insurance.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 07/10/20
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 50% living on campus
- Double: $3830.00
- Full-year contract required for a full-year exchange
- On campus living encouraged
Notes About Housing
- Approximate monthly cost: $900.
- Proximity to campus: 0-10 miles
- Local Public Transportation Available to Campus
UNH offers a wide variety of on-campus living options, but all are well-run and well-supervised by professional staff who help build amazing, engaged communities. We offer traditional dorms, suite style dorms, and furnished on-campus apartments. There are some apartments or suites that are designated "co-ed," where bedrooms may be designated male or female, but occupants of all genders share kitchen, living room, and bathrooms.
Meal Plans Per Semester
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $2291.00 per semester for 21 meals per week.
UNH Dining is amazing, and has won numerous national awards. Meal plans are required for all traditional residence halls and suites, and provide unlimited visits plus a few guest passes. There are ample options available for all dietary choices and restrictions. Meal plans are not required for on-campus apartments, or off-campus students. https://www.unh.edu/dining/
Fees - Per Semester
Figures are current as of 07/10/20.
Important Notes about Health Insurance
Incoming NSE students must purchased our campus health insurance unless they can provide proof of a qualified plan. All incoming students who are not US citizens are required to purchase our plan as well.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $1,140 per semester.