-- Campus Catalog --Registration Priority
- According to class standing
Education, Kinesiology, Nursing, Special EducationLimitations
Access to many courses is competitive and cannot be guaranteed. Some music courses require an audition and/or theory placement exam.Notable Academic Programs
- Biology/Life Science
- Business Administration
Honors Access: YesUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Anthropology: American Indian Studies
Area Studies: Latin American Studies, Native American Studies
Art/Design/Fine Art: Art, Art Education, Ceramic Art/Ceramics, Drawing, Graphic Design, Illustration, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science, Molecular Biology
Business: Accounting, Advertising, Business Administration, Finance/Banking, Human Resource Management, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Marketing, Retailing and Merchandising
Chemistry: Biochemistry, Chemistry
Communications: Broadcasting, Communication, Journalism, Mass Communication, Organizational Communication
Criminal Justice: Criminal Justice
Earth Sciences: Geology
Engineering: Software Engineering
English: Creative Writing, English, Linguistics, Literature, Technical Writing
Environmental Studies: Environmental Health Sciences
Foreign Language: French, German
Geography and Urban Studies: Geography
Health and Safety Sciences: Environmental Health
Information Studies: Computer Science
Mathematics: Actuarial Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Statistics
Performing Arts: Music, Music Performance, Music Therapy, Theater Arts/Drama
Philosophy/Religious Studies: Philosophy, Religious Studies
Physics: Applied Physics, Physics
Political Science: Political Science
Sociology/Social Work: Social Work, Sociology, Womens Studies
Speech Pathology and Audiology: Communication Disorders
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 18 ($262.43 per additional hour)
Figures are current as of 07/11/18.
Important Notes: Many of the textbooks required for courses can be rented from the bookstore.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students do not need to purchase health insurance.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 07/11/18
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 39% living on campus
- Double: $4100.00 (includes meals)
- Full-year contract required for a full-year exchange
- On campus living encouraged
- Maximum housing reserved for women: 20
- Maximum housing reserved for men: 15
Meal Plans Per Semester
- Approximate monthly cost: $550.00
- Proximity to campus: Within 1 mile
- Local Public Transportation Available to Campus
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $1565.00 per semester for 21 meals per week.
•Unlimited access to Riverview Café in the Hilltop Center
•$50 in meal plan dollars to use at any campus dining location
•One to-go meal per day from Riverview Café (Monday–Friday only)