-- Campus Catalog --Registration Priority
Notable Academic Programs
- According to class standing
- Forensic Science
- Special Education
Unique Academic Programs
- Media Arts - media arts and game development
Undergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Area Studies: International Studies, Japanese Studies, Japanse Studies (minor)
Art/Design/Fine Art: Art, Art Education, Art History, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Media Arts, Studio Art, Theater Art
Athletics: Physical Education
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science
Business: Accounting, Business, Business Education, Entrepreneurship, Finance/Banking, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Supply and Logistics Management
Communications: Broadcasting, Communication, Electronic Media, Interpersonal and Public Communication, Journalism, Multimedia
Computer Science: Computer Game Design
Criminal Justice: Criminology
Education: Business and Marketing Education, Communications, Early Childhood, Elementary Education, English, Exceptional Children, Health Education, Junior High/Middle School, Kindergarten Education, Learning Skills, Physical Education, Secondary Education, Spanish, Special Education
English: Creative Writing, English, Literature, Writing
Environmental Studies: Environmental Sciences
Foreign Language: Arabic (some courses), Chinese (some courses), French, German, Japanese, Spanish
General Studies: Humanities, Individualized Degree Program, Liberal Studies
Geography and Urban Studies: Geography, Regional Analysis/Planning, Urban Planning
Health and Safety Sciences: Occupational Safety and Health
Information Studies: Computer Science, Information Systems
International Studies: International Studies
Library Science: Media Librarian
Marine Sciences: Marine Biology
Mathematics: Applied Mathematics, Computation Science, Mathematics, Pure Math, Statistics
Military Sciences: Military Sciences
Performing Arts: Dance, Music, Music Education, Music Performance, Music Theory and Composition, Theater Arts/Drama, Theater Production
Political Science: International Affairs/Relations, International Studies, Political Science, Public Administration/Affairs
Sociology/Social Work: Social Work, Sociology, Womens Studies
Speech Pathology and Audiology: Communication Disorders
Technology: Information Technology
Theater: Performance and Directing
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 18 ($319 per additional hour)
Figures are current as of 07/31/19.
Important Notes: health insurance fees are by age group:
25-under = $1406 per semester, 26-35yrs = 1596 per semester, 36-45yers = $1913 per semester and over 46 = 2484 per semester
The $65 rec fee only applies to use of the weightroom.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $600 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 07/31/19
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 40% living on campus
- Double: $1938
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- On campus living is limited
Notes About Housing
- Approximate monthly cost: $575
- Proximity to campus: 1
On campus living required if student has fewer than 60 cr. hrs. but optional for others.
Meal Plans Per Semester
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $50 declining balance plan.
- $1205 per semester for 10 meals per week.
- $1225 per semester for 14 meals per week.
- $1250 per semester for 19 meals per week.
$1280 for 24 meals per week and $1340 for full plan