Registration PriorityNotable Academic Programs
- Business Administration - Studying in the Williams School of Business provides you with a practical, experiential, interactive business education. You’ll learn to solve real-life dilemmas, devise innovative solutions for local companies and start building your own business network.
- Agricultural Biology - Do you wish to become an active participant in making a difference in the world? Change how you think globally and act locally? Acquire skills in ecological food production, a comprehensive understanding of how agroecosystems work, and earn an internationally recognized “Permaculture Design Certificate”?
All of this is offered within the specialization in Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems (SAFS) in the Department of Environment and Geography.
- Educational Studies - Theory based and practice-oriented course of studies founded on the principles of social responsibility and respect for individual dignity.
- Psychology - Aims at giving students an understanding of the human mind and behavior, but also enables them to be active, contributing members of their communities.
- Sports Management - The Sports Studies program provides an intensive study of sport and exercise in society. It’s designed to encourage students to adopt an interdisciplinary perspective that gathers together the individual, local, national and international dimensions of sport and exercise. Consequently, it exposes students to the social, biological, political, business and economic aspects of sport in sport in society. It also provides opportunities for practical experiences.
Undergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Area Studies: Art Studies, Cinema and Cultural Studies, European Studies, Gender, Ethnicity and Multicultural Studies, Hispanic Studies, International Studies, Japanese Studies, Japanse Studies (minor), Quebec Studies
Art/Design/Fine Art: Art, Art History, Arts Administration, Drawing, Fine Art, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture, Studio Art, Theater Art, Visual Arts
Athletics: Athletic Training, Coaching, Exercise Science, Fitness and Sports Science, Health and Fitness Teaching, Sports Behavior, Sports Communication, Sports Management/Administration
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science, Botany/Plant Sciences, Cell Biology, Field Biology, Genetics, Human Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Neuroscience, Wildlife Biology
Business: Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Entrepreneurship, Finance and Operation Management, Finance/Banking, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Marketing Communication, Operations Management
Chemistry: Biochemical Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Molecular Biochemistry
Communications: Journalism, Journalism and Contemporary Media
Computer Science: Computer Science
Criminal Justice: Criminology
Earth Sciences: Astronomy, Astrophysics
Economics: Economics, International Economics
Education: Early Childhood, Educational Studies, Elementary Education, Junior High/Middle School, Mathematics, Music, Secondary Education, Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL), Theatre Education
English: Classical Studies, Comparative Literature, Creative Writing, English, Film Studies, Literature, Poetry, Writing
Environmental Studies: Ecology, Environmental Studies
Foreign Language: Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
General Studies: Arts and Science, Classical Studies, Gender Studies, Humanities, Liberal Studies, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Spanish Literature
Geography and Urban Studies: Environmental Planning, Geography, Human Geography, Physical Geography
Health and Safety Sciences: Exercise Science, Health Science
Information Studies: Computer Information Systems, Computer Programming, Computer Science
International Studies: International Studies
Mathematics: Mathematics, Mathematics-Physics
Performing Arts: Acting, Choral Music, Directing, Dramatic Literature, Dramatic Writing, Music, Music Education, Music History, Music Performance, Music Theory and Composition, Music/Jazz Studies, Performance, Theater Arts Administration, Theater Arts/Drama, Theater Production
Philosophy/Religious Studies: Ethics, Philosophy, Religion, Religious Studies
Physics: Astrophysics, Physics
Political Science: American Political Science, Government, International Affairs/Relations, International Studies, Peace Studies, Political Economy, Political Science, Public Administration/Affairs, Public Policy Studies
Psychology: Behavioral Science, Child Psychology, Human Development, Psychology
Recreation: Sports Administration
Sociology/Social Work: Gender Studies, Law and Society, Sociology, Women and Gender Studies, Womens Studies
Theater: Performance and Directing, Playwriting, Theater