-- Campus Catalog --Registration PriorityClosed Programs
Nursing/Health Sciences and Teacher Education.Limitations
Upper division social sciences. Social work requires practical prerequisites.Notable Academic Programs
- Criminal Justice
- Sports Administration
- Computer Science
Unique Academic Programs
- Automotive Technology
- Fire Science
- Industrial Technology
- Visual Design/Web Media
- Welding Technology
Special ProgramsUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Athletics: Exercise Science
Biological Sciences: Bioinformatics, Biology/Life Science
Business: Accounting, Accounting Control Systems, Administrative Office Management, Business, Business Administration, Business Technology, Management
Communications: Communication, Graphic Communication, Publishing, Visual Design/Web Media
Criminal Justice: Criminal Justice, Paralegal Studies
Earth Sciences: Earth Science
English: Creative Writing, English
Environmental Studies: Fire Science
General Studies: Humanities, Interdisciplinary Studies, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences
Health and Safety Sciences: Kinesiology, Medical Records Administration and Services, Paramedical Studies
Hospitality and Tourism: Hospitality Management
Information Studies: Computer Science, Information Technology
Political Science: Political Science
Recreation: Sports Administration, Sports Management
Sociology/Social Work: Social Work, Sociology
Technology: Automotive Technology, Diesel Technology, Electronics Technology, Engineering Technology, Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Technology, Manufacturing Technology, Welding Technology
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 19 ($338 per additional hour)
Figures are current as of 09/07/18.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $0 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 09/07/18
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 10% living on campus
- Double: $3790 (includes meals)
- Full-year contract required for a full-year exchange
- On campus living is limited
Notes About Housing
- Approximate monthly cost: $500
- Proximity to campus: 0-5 miles
- Local Public Transportation Available to Campus
Local public transportation is very limited, so students should keep this in mind when considering off-campus housing. Single-occupancy suites are available - bathroom sharing can be coed.
Meal Plans Per Semester
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $1720 per semester for 14 meals per week.
- $1678 per semester for 10 meals per week.
- $1153 per semester for 5 meals per week.
Each meal plan includes a designated number of 'all-you-can-eat' breakfasts and dinners per week plus a certain number of 'flex' dollars (either $200 or $250), depending on the plan, which can be used for lunch. Plans cannot be reduced after the first week of the semester, but can be increased at any time.