-- Campus Catalog --Registration Priority
- According to class standing
Jefferson - Center City Programs
1) Architecture (5-year B.Arch) - Students must come from accredited programs. Portfolio review required in advance
2) Engineering - Students must come from accredited programs.
3) Fashion Design - Portfolio review required in advance.
4) Industrial Design - Portfolio review may be required in advance.
5) Interior Design - Students must come from accredited programs. Portfolio review required in advance.
6) Landscape Architecture - Students must come from accredited programs. Portfolio review required in advance.
7) Graphic Design. Portfolio Review require in advance.Notable Academic Programs
- Interior Design
- Physician Assistant
- Apparel/Fashion Design
- Industrial Design
Unique Academic Programs
- Textile Design
- Apparel/Fashion Merchandising
- Sustainability Studies
- Landscape Architecture/Design
- Construction Management
OptionsUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Honors Access: Yes
Architecture: Architecture, Landscape Architecture/Design
Art/Design/Fine Art: Digital Arts, Graphic Design, Interior Design
Athletics: Athletic Training
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science
Business: Accounting, Business, Finance/Banking, International Business, Management, Marketing
Chemistry: Biochemistry, Chemistry
Environmental Studies: Sustainability Studies
Fashion: Apparel/Fashion Design, Apparel/Fashion Merchandising, Textile Design
Health and Safety Sciences: Health Science, Physician Assistant
Industrial Studies: Construction Management, Industrial Design
Pre-Professional : Medicine Pre-Professional
Sociology/Social Work: Law and Society
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 18 ($1320 per additional hour)
Figures are current as of 06/05/18.
|Tuition Insurance Fee
Important Notes: The Health Insurance fee is charged to all students automatically. However, this fee is only mandatory for students coming from US institutions if you cannot provide proof of an already existing health insurance policy. If you can provide proof of insurance, you may sign a waiver to remove this charge from your bill. You may also waive the tuition insurance fee.
Additionally, the Tuition Insurance is also charged to all students automatically. This fee can also be waived. However, please note that students who opt to waive this fee will be responsible for billed expenses (housing, meal plan and general student fee) if they require a medical withdraw after the published refund date.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $1,320 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 06/05/18
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 52% living on campus
- Double: $6207 (includes meals)
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- Students must live on campus
- Maximum housing reserved for women: 20
- Maximum housing reserved for men: 20
- Maximum unrestricted housing reserved: 20
Notes About Housing
- Appoximate monthly cost: $0
- Proximity to campus:
Students may choose one of two options:
1. Scholler hall, or other traditional residence halls ($3,147, double occupancy)
2. Independence Plaza, apartment style ($4,642, double occupancy). Other apartment style residences also available.
Meal Plans Per Semester
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $3060 per semester for 14 meals per week.
- $2257 per semester for 10 meals per week.
- $1212 per semester for 5 meals per week.
Students who choose Scholler Residence Hall are required to also receive a 14 meals per week plan. Students who choose an Independence Plaza apartment must also receive a 5 meals per week plan (minimum). Students are welcome to choose a higher meal plan, if desired. Please note the costs of these plans above and consider these costs when choosing your on-campus housing.