NSE Central - Iowa
|Location | ||Ames|
|Population | ||N/A|
|Enrollment | ||N/A|
|Language | ||English|
|Calendar | ||Semester|
| Canada | ||N/A|
|White | ||N/A - |
|Black | ||N/A - |
|Hispanic/Latino | ||N/A - |
|Asian | ||N/A - |
|Native/1st Nation | ||N/A - |
|Hawaiian/P.I. | ||N/A - |
|Two or more | ||N/A - |
|Other | ||N/A - |
Registration PriorityUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
GPA and Other Academic Requirements
Mid-Year Exchange (Exchange that begins with the Spring/Winter Term)
International Students (Visa Students)
- Full-year exchange Accepted
- Single term exchange Accepted
Tuition / Fees
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): N/A
Figures are current as of N/A.
Home Payment (Plan B)
For eligible Plan B students, aid is awarded by and disbursed from your home campus.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of N/A
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- N/A living on campus
- not available
Meal Plans Per Semester
- Appoximate monthly cost: $
- Proximity to campus:
- Meal purchase is not required for on campus living.
All data in this document is the
responsibility of the campus and has been
provided by the campus NSE coordinator.