- According to class standing
Education, Social WorkUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE StudentsArea Studies:
Gender, Ethnicity and Multicultural Studies
Art/Design/Fine Art: Theater Art, Visual Arts
Athletics: Physical Education
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science
Business: Accounting, Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Finance/Banking, Human Resource Management
Criminal Justice: Criminology
Earth Sciences: Earth Science
Education: Early Childhood, English, Music, Physical Education, Spanish
Environmental Studies: Environmental Geology
Foreign Language: Spanish
General Studies: Individualized Degree Program
Information Studies: Computer Science
Interdisciplinary Studies: New Media
Performing Arts: Music, Theater Arts/Drama
Political Science: Government, Political Science
Recreation: Sports Management
Sociology/Social Work: Social Work, Sociology, Women and Gender Studies
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 17 ($467 per additional hour)
Figures are current as of 05/03/19.
|NSE Program Fee
|Residence Hall Social Fee
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students do not need to purchase health insurance.