Registration PriorityClosed Programs
NursingUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE StudentsAgriculture:
Agricultural Business, Agricultural Education
Art/Design/Fine Art: Art, Art Education, Fine Art, Graphic Design
Athletics: Physical Education
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science
Business: Accounting, Business Education, Finance/Banking, Management, Marketing
Communications: Communication, Journalism
Computer Science: Computer Game Design
Earth Sciences: Geology, Physical Sciences
Education: Business and Marketing Education, Elementary Education, Health Education, Mathematics, Physical Education, Secondary Education, Spanish
Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Mechanical Engineering
English: Creative Writing, English
Environmental Studies: Environmental Sciences, Fisheries Science, Wildlife Biology/Science
Foreign Language: Spanish
Geography and Urban Studies: Spatial Geographic Information Science
Health and Safety Sciences: Emergency Administration and Planning, Health Education, Health Science, Nursing, Rehabilitation Sciences
Hospitality and Tourism: Hospitality Management
Information Studies: Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology
International Studies: International Studies
Performing Arts: Music, Music Education
Physics: Nuclear Physics, Physics
Political Science: Political Science
Sociology/Social Work: Sociology
Technology: Cyber Operations
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): None.
Figures are current as of 06/18/18.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students do not need to purchase health insurance.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 06/18/18
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 23% living on campus
- Double: $1975
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- Students must live on campus
- Maximum housing reserved for women: 10
- Maximum housing reserved for men: 10
Notes About Housing
- Approximate monthly cost: $
- Proximity to campus:
Please see https://www.atu.edu/reslife/index.php for details.
Meal Plans Per Semester
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $1450 per semester for 12 meals per week.