- According to class standing
NursingUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE StudentsAnthropology:
Area Studies: African American Studies, African Studies, Asian Studies
Art/Design/Fine Art: Graphic Design, Visual Arts
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science
Business: Accounting, Finance/Banking, Management, Marketing, Public Administration, Supply and Logistics Management
Communications: Journalism and Contemporary Media, Visual Communication Technology
Computer Science: System Administration
Criminal Justice: Criminal Justice
Education: Secondary Education, Urban Education
Engineering: Geoenvironmental Engineering
English: Creative Writing, English
Health and Safety Sciences: Health Information Administration, Health Science
International Studies: International Studies
Medieval/Renaissance Studies: Medieval/Renaissance Studies
Performing Arts: Music
Philosophy/Religious Studies: Philosophy
Political Science: Peace Studies, Political Science
Sociology/Social Work: Sociology, Women and Gender Studies, Womens Studies
Theater: Performance and Directing
Tuition / Fees
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): N/A
Figures are current as of N/A.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $903 per semester.