-- Campus Catalog --Registration PriorityClosed Programs
Clinical Laboratory Science.Limitations
Honors Courses may require special admissions consideration.Special ProgramsOptions
Honors Access: YesUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE StudentsAnthropology:
Area Studies: African American Studies
Art/Design/Fine Art: Theater Art, Visual Arts
Athletics: Exercise Science
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science
Business: Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Management Information Systems, Public Administration
Computer Science: Computer Science
Criminal Justice: Criminal Justice, Criminology, Legal Studies
Education: Elementary Education, Secondary Education
Environmental Studies: Environmental Sciences, Environmental Studies
General Studies: Gender Studies, Individualized Degree Program, Interdisciplinary Studies, Liberal Studies
Health and Safety Sciences: Exercise Science, Public Health
Information Studies: Computer Science, Information Systems
Interdisciplinary Studies: Interdisciplinary Studies
International Studies: International Studies
Philosophy/Religious Studies: Philosophy
Political Science: Political Science, Public Administration/Affairs
Psychology: Counseling, Human Development, Psychology
Sociology/Social Work: Social Work, Sociology, Women and Gender Studies, Womens Studies
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 18 ($340 per additional hour)
Figures are current as of 09/23/19.
Important Notes: Some courses have a separate course or lab fee. This fee is not part of the mandatory student fees and will not be waived for Plan B NSE students.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $800 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 09/23/19
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 21% living on campus
- Apartment: $3500
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- Students must live on campus
- Maximum housing reserved for women: 4
- Maximum housing reserved for men: 4
Meal Plans Per Semester
- Approximate monthly cost: $
- Proximity to campus:
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is not required for on campus living.
- $1675 declining balance plan.
We have 4 different meal plans. The Gold meal plan is for students who will do some cooking in their apt. but will eat most meals in the cafeteria. A Silver plan is available for $1200 per semester which would be for students eating more in their apt.