- According to class standing
Cardiopulmonary Sciences: B.S.
Health Care Management: B.S / Health Administration: MSHA
Health Informatics and Information Management: B.S.
Occupational Therapy: MSOT
Physical Therapy: DPTUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE StudentsAgriculture:
Agricultural Business, Agronomy, Animal Sciences
Area Studies: African American Studies
Art/Design/Fine Art: Graphic Design
Athletics: Health and Fitness Teaching, Physical Education
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science, Cell Biology, Entomology, Molecular Biology
Business: Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Public Relations, Supply and Logistics Management
Chemistry: Biochemistry, Chemistry
Computer Science: Computer Science
Criminal Justice: Criminal Justice
Education: Elementary Education, English, Health Education, Mathematics, Music, Physical Education, Social Science Education
Engineering: Biological Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Environmental Studies: Environmental Sciences, Environmental Studies
Food Science: Food Science
Health and Safety Sciences: Health Education, Health Science, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences
Information Studies: Computer Information Systems, Information Technology
Mathematics: Mathematics, Pure Math
Music: Choral Music
Performing Arts: Music Education, Music Industry, Music/Jazz Studies, Performance, Piano Pedagogy, Technical Theater, Theater Arts Administration, Theater Design Technology, Theater Production
Philosophy/Religious Studies: Philosophy, Religion
Physics: Applied Physics, Physics
Political Science: Political Science
Pre-Professional : Medicine Pre-Professional, Veterinary Medicine Pre-Professional
Sociology/Social Work: Social Work, Sociology
Technology: Chemical Engineering Technology, Civil Engineering Technology
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): None.
Figures are current as of 02/06/20.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $682 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 02/06/20
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 45% living on campus
- Double: $3400
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- On campus living is limited
- Maximum housing reserved for women: 5
- Maximum housing reserved for men: 5
Notes About Housing
- Approximate monthly cost: $700
- Proximity to campus: 2-6
- Local Public Transportation Available to Campus
For more information about housing you may use the link below.
Local transportation is available but runs on a limited schedule. It is best for students to plan to stay on campus.
Meal Plans Per Semester
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $2887 per semester for 19 meals per week.
- $2687 per semester for 19 meals per week.
- $2487 per semester for 19 meals per week.
If student's live in an apartment style housing option meal plans are available but not required, the prices vary. You may utilize the link below to view meal plan details.