Upper Level Accounting, GAME Design, Teacher Education (EDBE), Upper Level English/Creative Writing, Film Production (FLIC), Masters Preparation Certificate in Education, Professional Masters Preparation, Co-op/Internship coursesLimitations
Business Administration, Media/Communication, Psychology, Education (EDUC), Child and Youth StudiesNotable Academic Programs
- Sport Management - Brock is the only university in Canada granting a specialized Bachelor of Sport Management (BSM) degree. Our program has an outstanding reputation within the sport industry for the quality of our students and graduates.
- Oenology and Viticulture - Brock is located in the heart of the wine-making region of Ontario. The aim of the program is to provide a comprehensive scientific education combined with hands-on experience in oenology and viticulture, including exposure to marketing, tourism and wine appreciation.
Undergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Accounting, Advertising, Ancient Studies... ++ show all
Accounting, Advertising, Ancient Studies, Anthropology, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Archaeology, Art, Art History, Astronomy, Athletic Training, Biochemistry, Bioethics, Biology/Life Science, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology, Botany/Plant Sciences, Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Business Management, Canadian Studies, Cell Biology, Chemical Physics, Chemistry, Choral Music, Classical Studies, Cognitive Psychology, Communication, Communication Studies, Community Health, Comparative Literature, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Creative Writing, Criminal Justice, Criminology, Cultural Studies, Digital Arts, Digital Communications and Media/Multimedia, Drawing, Early Childhood Education, Earth Science, Economics, Education, Education Administration, Elementary Education, English, Entomology, Entrepreneurship, Environmental Sciences, Ethnic Studies, European History, Exercise Science, Experimental Psychology, Film, Finance/Banking, Fine Art, First Nation Studies, French, Genetics, Geography, Geology, German, Government, Graphic Design, Health Administration, Health Education, History, Hospitality Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, International Business, International Relations, Italian, Journalism, Kinesiology, Land Use Planning and Management, Latin American Studies, Linguistics, Literature, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Mass Communication, Mathematics, Medieval/Renaissance Studies, Microbiology, Molecular Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Music, Music Education, Music History, Music Theory and Composition, Neuroscience, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Operations Management, Painting, Performance and Directing, Performing Arts: Voice, Philosophy, Photography, Physical Education, Physical Sciences, Physics, Physiology, Piano, Political Economy, Political Science, Pre-Medicine, Psychology, Public Health, Public Relations, Radio and Television Studies, Recreation Management, Rehabilitation Sciences, Sociology, Spanish, Sports and Leisure Studies, Sports Management/Administration, Statistics, Studio Art, Sustainable Resource Management, Theater Arts/Drama/Acting, Tourism Management, Visual Arts, Women and Gender Studies
Tuition / Finances
Figures per Semester are current as of 09/23/22
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment Students
- Campus Budget
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment students.
Financial Aid for NSE Students
Regardless of Payment Plan, financial aid is awarded by and disbursed from your home campus.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
Important Notes: Housing Deposit: On-Campus Residence Full Year/Fall Term Only Deposit; Winter Term Only Deposit is $300.
Transportation Fee: Fee is for the full year (September 2021 - April 2022) and is not pro-rated for those studying for only one term.
All prices are in Canadian dollars and are subject to change.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 09/23/22
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- On-Campus Housing
- 15% living on campus
- Single: $4470
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
Notes About Housing
- Off-Campus Housing
- Approximate monthly cost: $
- Proximity to campus:
- Local Public Transportation Available to Campus
Students are able to choose whether to live on- or off-campus.
Notes About Meal Plans
- Campus Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $2400 declining balance plan.
Based on a Regular Meal Plan ($2,400/term = $2,300 declining balance, $75 Dining Dollars and $25 Flex Money)
The Mean Plan includes $75 allocated to the Brock University Capital Infrastructure and Sustainability Fund for Dining Services