-- Campus Catalog --Registration PriorityClosed Programs
Courses are not guaranteed in any major.Notable Academic Programs
- Holocaust and Genocide Studies - One of the few undergraduate institutions that offer a degree in Holocaust and Genocide.
- Safety Science - Degree title is Safety and Occupational Health Applied Science BS.
- Film Studies - Degrees in Film Production and/or Film Criticism
- Political Science - Especially interesting to be in New Hampshire (first in the nation) the semester of the Presidential Primary.
Unique Academic Programs
- Holocaust and Genocide Studies - Offering the first four-year BA degree in the U.S. – examines both the Holocaust and the broader topic of genocide in an interdisciplinary exploration of history, philosophy, psychology, the arts, religion, and sociology.
- Occupational Safety and Health - Major titled: Safety and Occupational Health Applied Science. Working in the high-tech TDS (Technology, Design, and Safety) Center at KSC, students learn about health and safety in the workplace, compliance with safety and environmental regulations, human resource management, and jobsite leadership. Internships put classroom knowledge into action.
- Product Design - KSC’s program approaches the artistic, scientific, and technical aspects from a viewpoint that values sustainability and sound business practices
OptionsUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE StudentsAnthropology:
Honors Access: Yes
Area Studies: American Studies, Holocaust and Genocide Studies
Art/Design/Fine Art: Art, Graphic Design, Studio Art
Athletics: Athletic Training, Physical Education
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science
Communications: Communication, Film, Journalism
Computer Science: System Administration
Criminal Justice: Criminal Justice
Earth Sciences: Geology
Education: Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Junior High/Middle School, Junior High/Middle School Mathematics, Physical Education, Secondary Education, Special Education
English: English, Film Studies, Literature, Writing
Environmental Studies: Environmental Studies
Food Science: Nutrition
Foreign Language: French, Spanish
General Studies: Individualized Degree Program
Geography and Urban Studies: Geography
Health and Safety Sciences: Community Health, Health Promotion, Health Science, Occupational Safety and Health, Safety Science, Substance Abuse/Addictions
Information Studies: Computer Mathematics, Computer Science
Mathematics: Mathematics, Mathematics-Physics
Performing Arts: Acting, Dance, Directing, Music, Music Education, Music Performance, Music Theory and Composition, Theater Arts/Drama
Physics: Chemical Physics, Physics
Political Science: Political Science
Sociology/Social Work: Social Science, Sociology
Technology: Design Technology, Technology Studies
Theater: Performance and Directing
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 18
Figures are current as of 06/06/18.
Important Notes: Some courses will have specific fees (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $0 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 06/06/18
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 55% living on campus
- Double: $3679
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- On campus living encouraged
Notes About Housing
- Approximate monthly cost: $700
- Proximity to campus: .5
KSC offers a variety of on-campus living options that are well run and supervised.
Meal Plans Per Semester
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $1834 declining balance plan.
unlimited meals for $1834. per semester. Meal plan is required if living on campus. Very good food options at every meal.