-- Campus Catalog --Registration Priority
Notable Academic Programs
- According to class standing
- Professional Golf Management
OptionsUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Honors Access: Yes
Agriculture: Agricultural Business, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Education, Agricultural Sciences, Agronomy, Animal Sciences, Aquaculture, Dairy Science/Management, Horticulture, Integrated Pest Management, Pest Management, Poultry Sciences
Architecture: Architecture, Landscape Architecture/Design
Area Studies: Afro-American Studies
Art/Design/Fine Art: Art, Interior Design
Athletics: Fitness Management
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science, Entomology, Microbiology
Business: Accounting, Business Administration, Business Education, Business Information Systems, Finance/Banking, Insurance, International Business, Management, Marketing, Pro-Golf Management, Transportation Management
Chemistry: Biochemistry, Chemistry
Consumer and Family Studies: Home Economics
Criminal Justice: Criminology
Earth Sciences: Broadcast Meteorology, Geology, Geosciences, Meteorology
Education: Elementary Education, Physical Education, Secondary Education, Special Education
Engineering: Aerospace Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Biological Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Software Engineering
Environmental Studies: Environmental Sciences, Fish and Game Management, Fisheries Science, Sustainability Studies
Fashion: Apparel/Fashion Design, Apparel/Fashion Merchandising
Food Science: Culinary Arts, Food Science
Foreign Language: French, German, Spanish
Forestry: Forest Management, Forest Products, Forestry
General Studies: Interdisciplinary Studies
Geography and Urban Studies: Geography, Real Estate
Health and Safety Sciences: Kinesiology, Medical Laboratory Technology
Industrial Studies: Furniture Manufacturing and Management, Industrial Technology
Information Studies: Computer Science, Information Systems
Performing Arts: Music, Music Education
Philosophy/Religious Studies: Philosophy
Political Science: Political Science, Public Administration/Affairs
Sociology/Social Work: Social Work, Sociology
Technology: Information Technology, Manufacturing Technology
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 19
Figures are current as of 06/14/18.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $0 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 06/14/18
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 28% living on campus
- Double: $3724.00
- Full-year contract required for a full-year exchange
- On campus living is limited
- Maximum housing reserved for women: 4
- Maximum housing reserved for men: 4
Notes About Housing
- Appoximate monthly cost: $400
- Proximity to campus: 1-5
Housing is limited. If you are coming without a vehicle I would recommend that you live on campus. Or in apartment close to campus. If you have a vehicle, you may want to consider living off-campus.
Meal Plans Per Semester
- Meal purchase is not required for on campus living.
- $1960.00 per semester for 19 meals per week.
- $1820.00 per semester for 14 meals per week.
- $1585.00 per semester for 5 meals per week.