-- Campus Catalog --Registration Priority
- According to class standing
Access to Business and Education courses limited. Social work courses available only to students from campuses with accredited Social Work programs.Notable Academic Programs
- Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Criminal Justice
- Hospitality Management
Undergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Area Studies: African American Studies, African Studies, American Studies, Art Studies, Black Studies, European Studies, Latin American Studies
Art/Design/Fine Art: Art, Art Education, Ceramic Art/Ceramics, Drawing, Painting, Studio Art, Visual Arts
Athletics: Athletic Training, Fitness and Sports Science, Health and Fitness Teaching, Physical Education, Sports Management/Administration
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science, Biotechnology
Business: Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Business Information Systems, Finance and Operation Management, International Business, Management, Marketing, Public Administration
Communications: Broadcasting, Journalism, Mass Communication
Consumer and Family Studies: Child Consumer and Family Studies, Consumer Sciences/Services, Family Science/Services
Criminal Justice: Criminal Justice, Juvenile Justice
Earth Sciences: Earth Science
Education: Athletic Training Education, Communications, Early Childhood, Elementary Education, English, French, Health Education, Junior High/Middle School, Junior High/Middle School Mathematics, Kindergarten Education, Mathematics, Music, Physical Education, Preschool Education, Science, Secondary Education, Theatre Education
English: English, Literature
Environmental Studies: Environmental Sciences
Fashion: Apparel/Fashion Design, Textile Design, Textiles and Clothing
Food Science: Food Science, Nutrition
Foreign Language: Spanish
Geography and Urban Studies: Geography
Health and Safety Sciences: Community Health, Health Education, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences, Therapeutic Recreation
Hospitality and Tourism: Hospitality Management, Hotel/Travel Administration
Information Studies: Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, Computer Mathematics, Computer Science
Mathematics: Mathematics, Mathematics-Physics
Military Sciences: Air Force ROTC, Army ROTC, Military Sciences
Performing Arts: Choral Music, Jazz Composition, Music, Music Education, Music Industry, Music Theater, Music/Jazz Studies, Performance
Political Science: Political Science, Public Administration/Affairs
Psychology: Counseling, Psychology
Recreation: Parks Administration and Management, Recreation, Recreation Therapy
Sociology/Social Work: Social Work, Women and Gender Studies
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 18
Figures are current as of 01/08/19.
|NSE Program Fee
||Plan A & B
||Plan A & B
||Plan A & B
||Plan A & B
Important Notes: No activity, athletic, technology health insurance or transportation fees.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 01/08/19
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 33% living on campus
- Suite: $4223.00
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- Students must live on campus
- Maximum housing reserved for women: 3
- Maximum housing reserved for men: 3
Notes About Housing
- Appoximate monthly cost: $650.00
- Proximity to campus: 3
- Local Public Transportation Available to Campus
On campus amenities. Opened in Fall 2011. Chidley North Residence Hall houses 517 students in corridor and suite style accommodations. The hall offers laundry kitchen and study room on each floor. There are lounges in every wing and a classroom and computer lab on the second floor. WiFi throughout.
Meal Plans Per Semester
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $1931.21 per semester for 21 meals per week.
- $1778.28 per semester for 14 meals per week.
- $1704.77 per semester for 14 meals per week.
21 meal plan allows 250 flex dollars. 14 meal R plan allows 325 flex dollars. 14 meal plan S allows 250 flex dollars.