-- Campus Catalog --Registration PriorityClosed Programs
Nursing, BusinessNotable Academic Programs
- Agricultural Sciences
Undergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Agriculture: Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Sciences, Animal Sciences, Plant Science
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science
Communications: Broadcasting, Communication, Mass Communication, Radio and Television Studies, Telecommunications
Education: Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Mathematics, Physical Education
Engineering: Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
Environmental Studies: Environmental Sciences, Natural Resources
Food Science: Food Science, Nutrition
Hospitality and Tourism: Hotel/Restaurant Management
Industrial Studies: Construction Management, Industrial Administration and Management, Industrial Technology Management, Production and Operations Management
Information Studies: Computer Science
Military Sciences: Air Force ROTC, Army ROTC, Military Sciences, Naval ROTC
Performing Arts: Music, Music Education
Philosophy/Religious Studies: Philosophy
Political Science: Political Science
Sociology/Social Work: Social Work, Sociology
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 19
Figures are current as of 03/27/18.
Important Notes: ID Card Replacement is $35. Please be mindful that Tuskegee University does not allow students not seeking a degree from the University to be awarded University financial aid.