-- Campus Catalog --Registration PriorityClosed Programs
Law, Medicine, Nursing, Psychology, Social ServicesLimitations
French literature and Communication courses requires EXCELLENT French proficiency. Business courses taught in English are not available to exchange students. Restrictions on courses can be found on this page
usherbrooke.ca/international/fr/etudiants-internationaux/echanges/Notable Academic Programs
- French as a Foreign Language - The intensive schedule for some oral and written communication courses (3-4 weeks) allows students to progress to the next level upon completion of each course. This way, students can take up to 21 credits in one semester!
Undergraduate Majors Open to NSE Students
Art/Design/Fine Art: Visual Arts
Athletics: Exercise Science, Fitness and Sports Science, Health and Fitness Teaching, Physical Education
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology
Business: Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Finance/Banking, Human Resource Management, Management, Marketing
Chemistry: Biochemistry, Chemistry
Communications: Communication, Writing/Editing
Education: English, French, Physical Education, Secondary Education, Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL)
Engineering: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Construction Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
English: English, Literature, Professional Writing
Environmental Studies: Ecology, Environmental Studies
General Studies: Humanities
Geography and Urban Studies: Environmental Planning, Spatial Geographic Information Science
Health and Safety Sciences: Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences
Information Studies: Computer Science
International Studies: International Relations
Languages: English as a Foreign Language, French, French as a Foreign Language, Interpretation/Translation, Language and Culture, Languages, Spanish
Performing Arts: Music
Philosophy/Religious Studies: Philosophy
Political Science: International Affairs/Relations, Political Science
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 21
Figures are current as of 06/18/19.
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $300 per semester.