Contact InformationZoe Prettyman
Learning Abroad Specialist
Accounting, Business, Communication, Computer Science, Economics, Education, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Family Life & Human Development, Finance, Global Studies, Legal Studies, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Nursing, Physical Education, Pre Dental
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 3 is required.
- The student must also know .
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Competitive - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsHOST PAY FEES
- Program Fees: $300.00 for the semester.