University of Neuchatel
Contact InformationNicole Balazs
Study Away Program Manager & Advisor
Archeology; Civilizations and Languages of Antiquity and the Middle Ages (CLAM); Ethnology; French as a foreign language; Geography; History; Art History; Language/Literature (English, French, German, Hispanic); Speech therapy; Philosophy; Education Psychology; Information and communication sciences; Language sciences; Science and Sport Practice; Sociology; Biology; Mathematics; Natural systems; Sports Science; Law; Economics
French / limited courses in English
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores - juniors - seniors
- A GPA of 2.5 is required.
- The student must also know French B2.
- Limited courses in English (Faculty of Economic Sciences; English Language and Literature department); all other courses require French B2, including French as a Second Language
- ACCESS TYPES - Host Enroll - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsHOST PAY FEES
- Program Fees: $4,228.00 to $4,280.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $2,250.00 to $4,000.00 for the semester.
- 0 (Other Fee): $200.00 to $1,000.00 for the academic year.
Students can find more about the university here: http://www.unine.ch/mobilite/en/home/incoming-students/within-cooperation-agreements.html.