Contact InformationZoe Prettyman
Learning Abroad Coordinator
Accounting, Agriculture, Art, Aviation, Business, Communication, Construction Management, Criminal Justice, Education, Engineering, English, Family Life & Human Development, Finance, Hospitality & Tourism, Information Systems, Legal Studies, Music, Nursing, Physical Education, Pre Dental, Pre Med, Psychology, Sociology, Theater Arts
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 3 is required.
- The student must also know .
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Competitive - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsHOST PAY FEES
- Program Fees: $300.00 for the semester.