University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Contact InformationRhonda Groce
Brighton, Bristol, London, & Reading, England
These courses will NOT appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores - juniors - seniors
- A GPA of 2.7 is required.
- The student must also know there are no foreign language requirements to enroll in this program.
- Bristol, Reading - 3.0 GPA -
Min. Class Standing: Junior (strong sophomore apps. considered)
Brighton, London - 2.7 GPA - Min. Class Standing: Sophomore
Partnership Program (Transfer Credit)
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Competitive
- This program is administered by a consortium to which our campus belongs.
CostsHOST PAY FEES
- Program Fees: $8,380.00 to $14,080.00 for the semester.
- Transportation: $1,010.00 to $1,910.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $3,155.00 to $11,200.00 for the semester.
Please visit usac.edu for a complete listing of program costs, program highlights, courses, photos, videos, activities, and additional information. *The estimated costs are based on estimates available on the USAC website in the "Interactive Budget Sheet" found in the green box on the "Fees & Deadlines" page of each location.