University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Contact InformationRhonda Groce
Central European Studies/Politics, International Business, Jewish Studies/Holocaust Studies, Polish Language and Culture,
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores - juniors
- A GPA of 2.5 is required.
- The student must also know .
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Competitive
- This program is administered by a consortium to which our campus belongs.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Program Fees: $5,980.00 for the semester.
- Transportation: $1,020.00 to $1,760.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $1,900.00 to $3,710.00 for the semester.
Please visit http://usac.edu for a complete listing of program costs, program highlights, courses, photos, videos, activities, and additional information.