University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Contact InformationRhonda Groce
Central European Studies/Politics, International Business, Jewish Studies/Holocaust Studies, Polish Language and Culture,
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores - juniors
- A GPA of 2.5 is required.
- The student must also know there are no foreign language requirements to enroll in this program.
- Specialty Program (UNLV Credit)
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Competitive
- This program is administered by a consortium to which our campus belongs.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Program Fees: $6,080.00 to $6,080.00 for the semester.
- Transportation: $1,055.00 to $1,870.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $1,490.00 to $3,240.00 for the semester.
Please visit usac.edu for a complete listing of program costs, program highlights, courses, photos, videos, activities, and additional information. *The estimated costs are based on estimates available on the USAC website in the "Interactive Budget Sheet" found in the green box on the "Fees & Deadlines" page of each location.