University of Carlos III of Madrid
Contact InformationNicole Balazs
Study Away Advisor
Engineering, Political Science, Business, Economics, Law, International Studies, Sociology, Tourism, Film/TV/Media Studies, Cultural Studies, Humanities, Journalism, Engineering
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores - juniors - seniors
- A GPA of 2.5 is required.
- The student must also know B1 Spanish to follow courses in Spanish.
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsHOST PAY FEES
- Program Fees: $4,280.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $600.00 to $1,500.00 for the semester.
Students may find more information about housing, courses, and more here: https://www.uc3m.es/ss/Satellite/UC3MInstitucional/en/TextoDosColumnas/1371219273906/International_Exchange_Students. On-campus housing offered by UC3M is extremely limited, so students should be prepared to find off-campus housing. Students can take Spanish language courses for an additional fee (not included as part of UAF tuition payment).