Basic Spanish as a Foreign Langauge
Contact InformationSonia Lopez
Executive Assistant of Internationalization
Arecibo, Puerto Rico
Spanish, Language and Culture
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
March 20, 2020
Requirements & Other Information
- A GPA of 2.5 is required.
- The student must also know Spanish.
- The student must show Basic-Intermediate level of Spanish in a proficiency exam that will be furnished by our campus.
- ACCESS TYPES - Host Enroll - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN A FEES
- Program Fees: $750.00 for the summer.
- Transportation: $200.00 for the summer.
- Room and Meals: $700.00 for the summer.
- 0 (Other Fee): $350.00 for the summer.
The total cost of $2,000 is paid to the host campus by May 1, 2020 Duration of program: June 1 - 30, 2020. (Arrivals are expected by May 30-31, 2020)