European Union in Action
Contact InformationMatthew Stifter
Study Abroad Advisor
Government, Politics, Economics, International Studies, European Studies
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 2.75 is required.
- The student must also know None.
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsPLAN B FEES
- Program Fees: $7,100.00 to $7,100.00 for the semester.
- Transportation: $224.00 to $224.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $1,274.00 to $1,275.00 for the semester.
- Airfare (Other Fee): $1,400.00 to $1,400.00 for the semester.
The AU Abroad fee includes: housing in a homestay, 7 breakfasts and 3 dinners a week at the homestay, one at least nine-day excursion outside of Belgium, 100 euros to supplement food costs while on the long excursion, visits to four cities in Belgium, orientation, all books and course materials, historic and cultural activities, and a Belgium sim card. It also includes administrative support, pre-departure mailings, transcript translation and processing, pre-departure orientation, and emergency travel insurance. Estimated Costs for Additional Meals includes: around $13/day for grocery shopping and occasional meals outside the home.