Transcontinental Politics, Policy, and Practice
Contact InformationMatthew Stifter
Study Abroad Advisor
Brussels and Nairobi, Belgium & Kenya
International Relations, Migration, Urban Planning, History, Culture, Politics
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 2.75 is required.
- The student must also know None.
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Competitive
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsHOME PAY FEES
- Program Fees: $7,400.00 to $7,400.00 for the semester.
- Transportation: $190.00 to $190.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $1,635.00 to $1,635.00 for the semester.
- Airfare (Other Fee): $2,000.00 to $2,000.00 for the semester.
The AU Abroad fee includes: Housing in a homestay (Brussels) and housing in shared apartments (Nairobi), 7 breakfasts and 3 dinners a week at the homestay (Brussels only), some excursions within Belgium and Kenya, flight from Brussels to Nairobi, orientation, all books and course materials, historic and cultural activities, a Belgium sim card for student's personal phone, and a Kenyan sim card with loaned program-provided phone. It also includes administrative support, pre-departure mailings, transcript translation and processing, pre-departure orientation, and emergency travel insurance. Estimated Costs for Additional Meals include: around $15/day for grocery shopping and occasional meals outside the home.