Environment & Human Health
Contact InformationMatthew Stifter
Study Abroad Advisor
Nairobi and Turkana, Kenya
International Studies, Anthropology, Environmental Studies
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 2.75 is required.
- The student must also know None.
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Competitive
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsHOME PAY FEES
- Program Fees: $6,550.00 to $6,550.00 for the semester.
- Transportation: $200.00 to $200.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $1,296.00 to $1,296.00 for the semester.
- Airfare (Other Fee): $1,700.00 to $1,700.00 for the semester.
AU Abroad fee includes: Housing, one-week orientation, overnight field trip costs, Kenya sim card, borrowed program phone, in-country flights to academic courses, and some local transportation. It also includes administrative support, pre-departure mailings, transcript translation and processing, emergency travel insurance, and pre-departure orientation. Estimated costs for meals include: Around $12/day