Contact InformationMatthew Stifter
Study Abroad Advisor
Public Health, History, Gender
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores
- A GPA of 2.75 is required.
- The student must also know None.
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Competitive
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsHOME PAY FEES
- Program Fees: $4,750.00 to $4,750.00 for the semester.
- Transportation: $400.00 to $400.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $1,650.00 to $1,650.00 for the semester.
- Airfare (Other Fee): $1,700.00 to $1,700.00 for the semester.
AU Abroad fee include: housing, one-week orientation, overnight field trip costs, Kenyan sim card, borrowed program phone,, and some local transportation. It also includes administrative support, pre-departure mailings, transcript translation and processing, emergency travel insurance, and pre-departure orientation. It also includes administrative support, pre-departure mailings, transcript translation and processing, emergency travel insurance, and pre-departure orientation. Estimated costs for meals includes: around $15/day