Center for Global Education and Experience
Contact InformationEmilie Lenz
Study Abroad Advisor
Spanish, Communications, Religion, Film, History, Women's Studies
English and Spanish
These courses will appear on this university's transcript.
Requirements & Other Information
- This program is open to sophmores - juniors - seniors
- A GPA of 2.5 is required.
- The student must also know None.
- ACCESS TYPES - Direct - Open
- This program is administered by our campus.
CostsHOST PAY FEES
- Program Fees: $17,500.00 for the semester.
- Transportation: $800.00 for the semester.
- Room and Meals: $3,000.00 for the semester.
- 0 (Other Fee): $2,150.00 to $2,650.00 for the semester.
The mission of this program is to develop socially-conscious media professionals equipped for the challenges of modern-day media, including responsible journalism on critical issues such as (im)migration and the environment. Through hearing stories from those traditionally marginalized by society such as migrants, deportees, immigrant returnees from the U.S. and Canada, indigenous people, women, LGBTQ people, and low-income people, participants will engage deeply with critical issues facing the U.S. and Mexico and will learn to look through the intersectional lenses of people from diverse cultural backgrounds.