-- Campus Catalog --Registration PriorityLimitations
Courses are not guaranteed in any major.Notable Academic Programs
- Sports Management
- Business Administration
Unique Academic Programs
- Computer Game Design
- Entrepreneurship - SNHU is one of the only Universities in the US that owns its own food truck and incorporates the operations of the business into a classroom learning experience. Come work the Munchiez Food Truck! The minor in Entrepreneurship allows students to apply principles and knowledge from various functional areas of business such as accounting, finance, human resources, marketing, and more, within entrepreneurial contexts. Students gain skills that support creating, planning for and managing small to medium business ventures.
OptionsUndergraduate Majors Open to NSE StudentsAerospace Sciences:
Honors Access: Yes
Art/Design/Fine Art: Graphic Design, Media Arts
Athletics: Sports Management/Administration
Biological Sciences: Biology/Life Science
Business: Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Finance/Banking, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Marketing, Operations Management, Small Business Management
Communications: Communication, Graphic Communication
Computer Science: Computer Game Design
Criminal Justice: Crime and Society, Criminal Justice, Criminology, Law Enforcement/Police Sciences
Education: Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Junior High/Middle School, Junior High/Middle School Mathematics, Mathematics, Music, Secondary Education, Social Science Education, Special Education
Engineering: Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
English: Creative Writing, English, Literature
Environmental Studies: Environmental Sciences, Natural Resources, Wildlife Biology/Science, Wildlife Conservation
Fashion: Apparel/Fashion Merchandising
Hospitality and Tourism: Hospitality Management
Industrial Studies: Construction Management
Information Studies: Computer Information Systems, Computer Science
Psychology: Child Psychology, Psychology
Recreation: Sports Management
Sociology/Social Work: Sociology
Tuition / Fees
-- Campus Budget --
Tuition and Fees - Home Payment (Plan B) Students
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Two semesters = one academic year
- Three quarters = one academic year
Maximum Credit Hours Per Semester
- No tuition/fees are paid to the host campus.
- Figures do not include costs you will incur for course specific enrollment (e.g., laboratory courses, student teaching, studio art)
- See below for credit hour restrictions and/or miscellaneous fees applicable to Home Payment (Plan B) students.
Miscellaneous Fees - Per Semester
- Home Payment (Plan B): 19 ($667 per additional hour)
Figures are current as of 09/07/18.
|Health Service Fee
Important Notes: Students need to purchase home campus health insurance or complete and submit an insurance waiver form.
Health Insurance 1325 (12 months coverage) or 903 $ (spring start).
Parking fee will vary
Exchange with Canada - Health Insurance
Students must purchase campus health insurance at $1,325 per semester.
Room / Meals
Figures are current as of 09/07/18
On-Campus Housing Per Semester
- 61% living on campus
- Double: $4660
- Per semester unless otherwise noted
- On campus living encouraged
Notes About Housing
- Approximate monthly cost: $N/A
- Proximity to campus: N/A
- Local Public Transportation Available to Campus
for on campus housing costs:
Meal Plans Per Semester
Notes About Meal Plans
- Meal purchase is required for on campus living.
- $1900 declining balance plan.